Sprechen sie Safety
The ongoing popularity of Wurstfest means that more and more fun-seekers flock to the festival every year. In order to make sure everyone has a safe and happy time, the Wurstfest Association would like to post a reminder about security screenings and prohibited items. Guests are asked to streamline the admission process by being mindful of this list and leaving prohibited items at home.
Wanding and Bag Screening: To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all attendees, Wurstfest has implemented wanding and bag check procedures at gates. The fastest way to start having a great time at Wurstfest is to leave your bags at home and approach the festival gate with your ticket, keys, cash, identification, and phone in your hands. This will allow you to skip the bag check process and empty pockets will expedite wanding.
The following items are not allowed on the festival grounds at any time. Guests will be asked to take the items back to their homes, hotel room or vehicle. Wurstfest is not responsible for items left in parked cars.
- Illegal or illicit substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Weapons (includes knives)
- Flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks (includes mace)
- Outside food or beverage including alcohol
- Balls, frisbees or flying disks
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Chairs or Stools
- Instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers (all entertainers will be issued wristbands – in order to enter with an instrument or instrument case, one will need to be wearing an official entertainer wristband)
Thanks for helping us keep Wurstfest safe and enjoyable for everyone!