Sprechen sie Safety
The ongoing popularity of Wurstfest means that more and more fun-seekers flock to the festival every year. In order to make sure everyone has a safe and happy time, the Wurstfest Association would like to post a reminder about security screenings and prohibited items. Guests are asked to streamline the admission process by being mindful of this list and leaving prohibited items at home.
Bag Screening: To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all attendees, all bags entering the festival will be subject to security screening. If possible, please travel lightly and leave your bags at home.
The following items are not allowed on the festival grounds at any time. Guests will be asked to take the items back to their homes, hotel room or vehicle. Wurstfest is not responsible for items left in parked cars.
- Illegal or illicit substances, drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Weapons (includes knives)
- Flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks (includes mace)
- Outside food or beverage including alcohol
- Balls, frisbees or flying disks
- Drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- Laser pens, laser pointers or similar focused light devices
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Bicycles or skateboards
- Chairs or Stools
- Instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers (all entertainers will be issued wristbands – in order to enter with an instrument or instrument case, one will need to be wearing an official entertainer wristband)
Thanks for helping us keep Wurstfest safe and enjoyable for everyone!